Whether you’re a retiree with a with a self-managed super fund or a professional looking to build wealth with a property investment portfolio, it can be tough to manage your funds effectively on your own.You’ve worked hard for what you’ve got and it’s important to optimise your returns.
We’ve been helping business owners, professionals, and other Mornington Peninsula residents look after and build their wealth for many years.
If you’re a retiree, you may have property investments within a self-managed super fund or need help with starting a pension.
We can help you manage and maintain your fund so that you’re confident that all the paperwork is in order and your savings are working to achieve what you want in retirement:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation and lodgement of income tax returns
- Tax planning including pension, lump sum and contribution
- Commencement of pensions: Account-Based Pensions (ABP) and
- Transition to Retirement Income Streams (TRIS)
- Portfolio management of SMSF investments and preparation of
If you have property or share portfolios outside of a super fund,
we can also help you manage those.
Professionals with share or property investment portfolios often require help with maximising returns and minimising taxes.
We can assist with:
- Monitoring your investments
- Identifying any income tax issues that arise, including capital
- Recommending timing of payments and advising on instalment
tax: how much and when payment is due
- Reporting regularly on your likely income from investments for
income tax purposes
- Preparing and lodging your income tax returns
This removes much of the time, effort and stress involved in managing investment portfolios, helping you look after all the paperwork, minimise tax, and grow your wealth.